InkJet, Inc. has announced the launch of its new equipment lease and service program called “IN”.
Customers that take advantage of being an “IN” customer and utilizing the leasing option, will benefit by not incurring any upfront capital costs for new printing or labeling equipment.
“We do our best to meet our customers where they are, meaning, not everyone can handle the cost of high-resolution case coders or print and apply label systems. A lease option allows them to get the equipment they need and receive great technical service and support for a monthly fee.” commented Robert Campbell, Vice President of Sales for InkJet, Inc.
Other benefits of the program include:
• Expert, professional service from an experienced field service team of engineers
• Technical phone support – up to 70% of issues can be solved over the phone
• Customized maintenance solutions based on how a customer operates
• Budget-friendly financing options
• Ability to bundle equipment, fluids and service
The equipment that is available for lease includes the Precision Series high-resolution case coder, DuraCode CIJ (continuous inkjet) printer, Anser TIJ (thermal inkjet) and the EvoLabel Print & Apply labeler.